Like?
Re: Fuji hands-on at CES 2013
In reply to TThorne, Jan 10, 2013

TThorne wrote:

rattymouse wrote:

TThorne wrote:

Chris Dodkin wrote:

TThorne wrote:

Sucks about peaking. Oh well. Shows how many corners were cut and how little thought went into the details of the early models. It's days like this I hate to love Fuji.

-- hide signature --

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Sir Winston Churchill

Hey, hey could be wrong - they only got the cameras to look at on Monday morning.

Having said that - the cameras is as it is, when you buy it - anything else is a bonus

-- hide signature --

http://www.dodkin.com
Chris@1D-Images.com
Mac Pro/MacBook Pro/iPods/iPhones/iPad

I sure hope they were wrong about peaking. Would also like to see programmable auto ISO and reprogrammable buttons allowing the AF button to be moved to the other side.

Already have the X100S on order, just don't want to see Fuji bail on the X Pro 1 until the next model. The slow lens development is hard enough on the system.

Sounds like 6 more lenses are coming this year alone. That is a FAST release schedule, considering nothing is coming this month.

EDIT: Make that 8.

I guess what I mean is that I don't believe them. 8 lenses in 11 months? No way. They are talking about the 55-200 in April.

Seems like the reps are just reading off the roadmap here. There's no way that's possible. They're gonna release 1 lens per month starting from April?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OM-DNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow