Started Jan 10, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tom114
Junior MemberPosts: 27
Like?
Post-Processing Software Question
Jan 10, 2013

So I just picked up my first DSLR (Nikon D7000) after years of being frustrated at the quality of my action shots of my kids. Now I'm trying to work out what post-processing software to pick up.

The main options (that I seem to see in wide use, I am open to other options) are Adobe products: Photoshop (w Camera Raw?), Photoshop Elements, or Lightshop.

I am unsure of exactly what the drawbacks and advantages of each at this point (it's been a while since I have used any), and am also curious as to how the Photoshop/Lightshop upgrade cycle is run (Elements is on a yearly cycle I believe). I know the price difference is pretty large, but at least right now I can get the student discount on Photoshop CS.

Any input would be appreciated, as the forums and rest of the site have been really helpful as I get started.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow