An Interesting Article

Started Jan 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
dave gaines
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,172Gear list
Like?
Optimisticly good points
In reply to Rriley, Jan 10, 2013

Riley,

I agree. These are all good reasons for Olympus to keep making 4/3 DSLRs. And it needs to evolve with a better sensor. As Chris said, "Better sensors are the main reason for releasing new cameras: better DR, better high iso, better overall noise control."

Good points Riley. The Full Frame Factor is going to eliminate the high priced APS cameras. Except if you want a rugged, weather proof camera in the mid-price level. Again, Olympus to the rescue.

I haven't read anything about canikon eliminating APS cameras. But I'm reading more about the process of photography and artistic expression than I am about gear. I just don't read all of the review articles about other camera brands. I expct canikon to keep producing cameras for the masses. It's got to be highly profitable. If they don't produce a Pro level APS camera then so much the better for Olympus.

-- hide signature --

Dave
No thought exists without an image. Socrates
http://whaleshark.smugmug.com

dave gaines's gear list:dave gaines's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus E-330 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow