Let's just get out and say this now....

Started Jan 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
Derek Dean
Contributing MemberPosts: 717Gear list
Like?
Re: a different take
In reply to Robert Garcia NYC, Jan 10, 2013

I fully agree, Robert.  One of the reasons I keep visiting this forum, and why I keep considering an X series camera for purchase, is that the level of photography presented here is generally well above average, and often stunning, leading me to believe that a lot of serious photographers have found the Fuji X Series cameras to be worth purchasing and using.

I thoroughly enjoy photographic art, but if that's what those bluish cast photos are supposed to be, then they are sadly being displayed in the wrong place.

It's not difficult to make photos appear bluish and underexposed.  I can do that with any disposable camera.  In my opinion, what most potential buyers of the X100s are interested in seeing, is how well the auto white balance can perform under difficult conditions, and that is what the sample images should endeavor to show.

Derek Dean's gear list:Derek Dean's gear list
Canon PowerShot G10 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Adobe Photoshop CS6 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow