Here is "My Texas"!!

Started Dec 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
John S.
Senior MemberPosts: 1,756Gear list
Like?
Re: Here is "My Texas"!!
In reply to meagre offerings, Jan 9, 2013

nikonFboy wrote:

fantastic collection of images, really enjoyed taking my time and viewing every single one on your website, and going back over a lot of them.

you obviously have access to some fantastic photo opportunities, but if we open our eyes fully wherever we live, there are great images all around us, they just need to be found and shot.

thank you!!!!

Thanks very much NikonFboy, really glad you enjoyed them!

Totally agree with you about there being great images all around us and "They just need to be found and shot"!  I get comments regularly how I have strong subject matter (and TX really does) but most all of my subjects have been sought after and searched for to get the shot.  Many times if I see something I like I might even have to revisit the location at another time when conditions might be better.  It has been a lot of work, early mornings, late nights, expense, time, energy, dedication and persistence to get the shot you have in your mind.  I'm not complaining a bit..  in fact it's the complete opposite!  The excitement and adventure that photography has brought to my life has been amazing, I always jump right out of bed when I'm excited about an upcoming shoot!

Thanks again, John

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow