OMD vs GH3

Started Sep 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
Loga
Contributing MemberPosts: 765Gear list
Like?
Re: OMD vs GH3
In reply to Aaron Hvidston, Jan 9, 2013

These two bodies differ so much in handling and apperance that I really don't understand why one would consider both when thinking of getting a new body. Because both uses the newest m43 technology? But the difference is so much obvious: the GH3 is a DSLR-like body for the best ergonomy, best balanced with the new Pana lenses (12-35, 35-100), and the OM-D is a little camera can be hold in a very little bag, attached small Oly fixes (12, 17, 45), and it is fun to use. Quite different story, or is it just me?

Aaron Hvidston wrote:

I'm surprised I haven't seen this topic. I enjoy reading your posts when the heated debates about mindless statistics comes up. So now we know the two big cameras. We have a handful of user reports and specifications. I'm interested in the opinions because I have an E-P1 and the best m43 glass, time to get a new body. Discuss.

Loga's gear list:Loga's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow