Started Jan 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Charles Pike
Senior MemberPosts: 1,235Gear list
Like?
men with drums.
Jan 8, 2013

I have seen this man a few times uptown, and once he asked for a copy of the picture.  I asked if he had a computer and he could come and look, but he didn't own a computer.  I carried a copy of one of the shots of him with me for the next few times I went uptown, but didn't run into him again.

These guys are really good.  Not only are they making a little money, but they are having a good time.

His smile says it all.

Here I am walking down North Tryon Street, in uptown Charlotte, when I hear these drums off in the distance.  I keep walking towards the sound of the drums until I come to these three drummers.  I drop a dollar into a tip jar and take my photo.  I often will photos of the buskers and when I do, I leave a tip, but only if I have a dollar.  Now I know some here are afraid to take a picture on the street, but look these buskers are asking for attention, so take the picture and leave a buck.  Once in New Orleans the act was so good and the pictures so much fun I dropped in a 10 spot.

As I was taking my shots of the drummers this woman pulled out her camera and took a shot as well.

www.photosbypike.com

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow