X100 owners....

Started Jan 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: X100 owners....
In reply to danstern, Jan 8, 2013

danstern wrote:

So with the new announcement of the X100s. Whats your gut with what we know? Sell the X100 and move up? My X100 is a special tool to me with a soul but emotions aside I think I will take the plunge and get what I can for my X100 which is against my typical reaction to these announcements but my great experience with the X100 has convinced me. Your thoughts? BTW I've held off the XE1 while waiting for the XPII which based on the X100s Ihave to believe the XPII will be ground breaking...

Thanx...dan'l

Since there are two completely different sensors in these cameras, they are to me, two machines capable of producing very different types of imagery.  Two different sonic signatures.

This, to me I see no problems keeping both of them.  It's like two different types of digital film.

Sometimes I'll want X100 film, sometimes X100s film.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow