Started Jan 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
toomanycanons
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,607
Like?
Some Denver street scenes D5100
Jan 8, 2013

I like to cruise around the city and take pics of whatever suits me.  This day I was testing out a refurbished 18-55 VR I picked up for almost nothing as a backup lens.  I've owned five, all sold, this is my sixth.  I like it!  I usually try for straight verticals but sometimes you have to look up to get the shot.  I often wonder about the difference between the daytime street and the "mean streets" after midnight.

The last two pics sort of point that out.  I stumbled onto the glass looking at something else and followed the red dots looking for where they led.

On sunny days the reflections from building to building change by the hour.

A fire escape of sorts, but the drop from the lowest landing to the ground would be tough at night.

I like alleys.  The filthier the better.  I walked a dog down one of these once, he smelled stuff from 100 years ago.  He got so excited I had to take him back out to the main streets to calm down.

A set of entry doors.

The person on the receiving end of this glass got the worst of it.

City Living indeed.

Nikon D5100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow