Started Jan 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AForns
New MemberPosts: 22Gear list
Like?
Bad Adorama experience with RX-1
Jan 8, 2013
Extremely disappointed at their service and customer support. We sold them some used merchandise and they owed us a check for $3200. (check # 72047). After that transaction, we decided to order two Sony RX-1s and called Meyer, who took care of us before. He told us he would put a stop payment on the check and bill AMEX for the balance, being $2415.90, it being less than the price of one camera. Today, we receive the package, totally undamaged in transit, but with only ONE camera, although the information email and the packing slip claim there were two there.
When I called to complain, I was told that they needed to open an investigation with UPS  (package was not tampered with to plain view) and they would not refund me or do anything in my favor until their UPS investigation was done.
What do I have to do with UPS?  I paid for merchandise that was not delivered. Even after disputing the AMEX charge, I'm still in the red and no camera. And the customer service representative and supervisor were not really pleasant.
So what to I do now, out of money and camera.
Adorama, never again!

Alfred R Forns
 AForns's gear list:AForns's gear list
Sony Alpha 7S Sony Alpha 7 II Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow