Like?
LMAO!!!
In reply to hellocrowley, Jan 7, 2013

hellocrowley wrote:

TThorne wrote:

hellocrowley wrote:

Asylum Photo wrote:

55-200 coming in April

No details on any other lenses though. Seems like they will be going slower on the lens front than initially planned.

-- hide signature --

I'm sure some lenses will be pushed back to next year, now that they've locked many customers into the bodies.

While I am definitely in on the X100s and will likely grab an X20 just because it's inexpensive, has a functioning viewfinder, and looks like a fun little camera, I am VERY disappointed in the X Series lens development. If we are looking at big delays on the 14mm, and April (who knows if that is going to be on time) for the 55-200, then we'll be looking over the horizon near 2014 for the 23mm, and beyond that for the wide zoom and 56mm at this rate.

I am happy I'll have fun stuff to play with in the meantime, but what I really need are lenses. You would think that a priority for a company with an interchangeable lens system they are trying to gain support for.

Disappointed...

Yes it's like marrying a woman because she promised you beautiful babies but then she refuses to get off the pills. They need to make the 12-24 and 56mm a priority.

Hilarious!!!

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow