TThorne
Senior MemberPosts: 2,410Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji press conference LIVE
In reply to hellocrowley, Jan 7, 2013

hellocrowley wrote:

Asylum Photo wrote:

55-200 coming in April

No details on any other lenses though. Seems like they will be going slower on the lens front than initially planned.

-- hide signature --

I'm sure some lenses will be pushed back to next year, now that they've locked many customers into the bodies.

While I am definitely in on the X100s and will likely grab an X20 just because it's inexpensive, has a functioning viewfinder, and looks like a fun little camera, I am VERY disappointed in the X Series lens development. If we are looking at big delays on the 14mm, and April (who knows if that is going to be on time) for the 55-200, then we'll be looking over the horizon near 2014 for the 23mm, and beyond that for the wide zoom and 56mm at this rate.

I am happy I'll have fun stuff to play with in the meantime, but what I really need are lenses. You would think that a priority for a company with an interchangeable lens system they are trying to gain support for.

Disappointed...

-- hide signature --

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Sir Winston Churchill

TThorne's gear list:TThorne's gear list
Leica M Typ 240 Sony Alpha 7S Leica Summilux-M 21mm f/1.4 Asph Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 ASPH +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow