Started Jan 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
terradyn
Junior MemberPosts: 38Gear list
Like?
RX1 Support Saga. 25 days and counting... :(
Jan 7, 2013

So frustrated. I mailed my RX1 in for repair to the Laredo facility on 12/14. It arrived in the morning on 12/17. Their support site states most repairs take 10 days. I assumed I wouldn't get it back for Christmas but thought I might be able to get it back for New Years... New Years came and went. Initially when I called into support they just said it was in the hands of a technician and would let me know as soon as they had more details. I haven't received a call back from them once. Every time I wind up having to call them for an update. Every call in, they give me the run-around about how they're waiting on the vendor that supplies their lenses but will call me to provide an update. I can understand that things would get delayed due to the holidays but it's absolutely preposterous that they can't even give me an ETA on when a part will arrive after they placed the order for the replacement part over two weeks ago! I sold my previous DSLR and lenses in order to buy this camera and accessories and if this is the way they plan to treat their customers, I will not be a repeat customer.

terradyn's gear list:terradyn's gear list
Sony RX1 Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM
Sony RX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow