Started Jan 7, 2013 | Questions thread
Burnie
Regular MemberPosts: 174Gear list
Like?
Re: D90 Worth the Investment?
In reply to Brev00, Jan 7, 2013

Brev00 wrote:

joe1206 wrote:

Im currently using the Nikon D3000, I feel like I have out grown this camera and its time to move to a higher model. I mainly do local sports photography and portrait. My issue is, is it worth investing £560 on a new D90 Kit when the camera is already 4 years old?. How long will it be until the camera is completely out dated. I can't really afford the D7000 yet.

Thank you

I am going to need some sort of countdown clock or maybe Nikon will call me because I am completely clueless as to exactly when my D90 will be outdated. Honestly, it can only be outdated in some sort of comparison to a newer model which I cannot make because I do not own it. When I use my D90 and view images with it, I am satisfied. Now, if I borrowed a D800 and shot with it for a while, that might disturb my peace of mind. The thing is, I thought my D90 was pretty expensive at $899 when I bought it so I won't really let myself get interested in cameras that cost so much more. I think the D90 at the prices it is available for today, used or new, is a steal.

-- hide signature --

www.flickr.com/photos/brev00

couldn't agree more.

Burnie's gear list:Burnie's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon D90 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Tamron AF 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow