Silkypix Developer Studio Pro for Panasonic - Special !!!

Started Dec 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
Florida Nature Photographer
Senior MemberPosts: 4,975Gear list
Like?
Re: Silkypix Developer Studio Pro for Panasonic - Special !!!
In reply to sherman_levine, Jan 7, 2013

sherman_levine wrote:

Florida Nature Photographer wrote:

One other thing I could use a hand on. SilkyPix doesn't appear to retain history from session like Lightroom does. Once you close the program you can't go back through changes you made during your last session.

Am I missing something?

-- hide signature --

Florida

It seems to me that it does save them...as long as you don't rename the image or move it to a different folder. All the modification instructions are stored in the SILKYPIX_DS subfolder of the original image.
Sherm

Sherm just for your education what I'm talking about is not that the images shows your changes but that the history log allows you to go back to each step of your changes.

Lightroom allows this. If I make 10 setting changes, close Lightroom, and reopen it. I can go back and see what the image looked like after change 4 (for instance). SilkyPix does not retain a list of all the changes so you can't do that.

I hope that was clear.

-- hide signature --

Florida

Florida Nature Photographer's gear list:Florida Nature Photographer's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Topaz Adjust +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Me!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow