Canon T4i/650D Manual Audio Controls Settings for the External Mic / Audio Recorder???

Started Jan 7, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SMSab
Forum MemberPosts: 65Gear list
Like?
Canon T4i/650D Manual Audio Controls Settings for the External Mic / Audio Recorder???
Jan 7, 2013

Hi there

I have recently purchased a Rode VidoMic (though now I am thinking that why I didnt went for the Pro version due to its size and the additional +20dbs frequency option though the videos on youtube that really praised that +20dbs thing have used it with Canon 5D Mark III not with Cams like T4i or T3i etc.) and a Tascam Dr.07 Markii to use with my T4i/650D.

Really want to know how to tune/configure the Audio controls of the T4i/650D in best possible manner to get the best of both devices and how the both devices can be used for best audio.

Thanks.

SMSab's gear list:SMSab's gear list
Canon EOS 650D
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow