How to check Canon 650D/T4i before the purchase??

Started Jan 5, 2013 | Questions thread
SMSab
Forum MemberPosts: 65Gear list
Like?
Re: How to check Canon 650D/T4i before the purchase??
In reply to WilbaW, Jan 7, 2013

Really thanks to all for replying and posting their comments. I do appreciate this.

There is only one distributor of Canon though they are located in a city which is 7 hours of drive away from my city and they dont do the usual Canon Warranty like its offered in Western Countries. You will get the camera and you have to check in the store and leave with it. In case if there is any problem then you will send it directly to the distributor and it will be repaired and you have to pay for it - nothing free

In my case I am buying from a website that got their stuff from Singapore and they offer 7 days of warranty like you get the stuff and with in 7 days of use if you found any error then you can return it for a refund or exchange (at least that's what I understand) and I think thats the best thing offer I can found in my country.

So like few people suggested here that as soon as I will get the camera then I will unbox it and follow the manual and do everything (as much as possible) and really hoping that the cam wont be having any issues or problems.

Thanks for the comments guys.

SMSab's gear list:SMSab's gear list
Canon EOS 650D
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow