Started Jan 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
IrishhAndy
Contributing MemberPosts: 868
Like?
Mt XE 1 is defucts. Thanks fuji !
Jan 6, 2013

While I am ecstatic with my new X-E1 and the image quality I’m getting (just the jpeg’s so far, still waiting for Aperture raw support), I have to scratch my head at the logic of Fujifilm’s marketing strategy. I just received my X-E1 three weeks ago and today Fujifilm announces their new and improved X-trans sensor.

Seriously Fuji??? My X-E1 is barely three weeks old and already old, dated technology. I have yet to see a raw photo from my camera and you’ve already released it replacement sensor. Whatever

This is the view of one of many fujians on the net.  And who can blame him.  If the sensor and focus tech was available why did fuji screw its premium customers.  I guess there only hope is to heavily discount as an apology.

I myself was ready to pull the trigger on a third camera till I realised I was getting sloppy seconds.

-- hide signature --

A solution looking for a problem !

Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow