ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bmcbride
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
Full Frame sensor or crop sensor?
Jan 6, 2013

Hello everyone!

New guy here interested to get started in shooting some pictures.  Just a quick back story for myself.  I am a professional graphic designer, so I am used to seeing great images vs bad images.  Because of this I feel like, as a beginner, I am going to be rater picky how my images turn out.

I have a friend that has a Full frame sensor 5D Canon and I have seen some of the great low lights and images that he can get that camera to do.  Currently I am in store for getting a camera and I am finding that full frame cameras are rather pricey.  Right now the Nikon d7000 and the Canon 5d Mark II both have my interested, however I am finding it difficult to decided which camera would fit me better.  Would it be smart for me to go Full frame or stick with the crop?

I would love to keep my budget under $1000, however I am finding that $1700 is required for a full frame.  Any advice would be welcomed!  Let me know what you think of either camera or even something that would suite me better...

Thanks!

Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark II Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow