Oly 17mm 1.8 tagged along in Vegas (many pics).

Started Jan 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
Loga
Contributing MemberPosts: 765Gear list
Like?
Re: Loga
In reply to Dr Hal, Jan 6, 2013

Dr Hal wrote:

You have a right to your opinion but there is no reason to express it in such a mean way.

I don't consider it mean. But there is a reason. For pictures like these a lot of forum members post opinions like "well composed", or "interesting subjects", however, these are just average family photos. There's nothing wrong with family photos, quite the contrary. They are very important for the person who shot them. If he shares, there must be a good reason. The new lens was it? Okay, let it be. But when I read replies like the first couple, I just feel I can't agree in any way. Positive but honest replies could be: "Good snapshots! Enjoy your new lens!" or "There are some pictures with really nice colors! Your new lens works great!". But composition or subjects? C'mon.

It is people like you who cause others not to show their pictures on this forum. Your post was mean. If you cannot write something constructive in a decent way

I did. That's what your buddy called "high horse"

Should I say it is people like you who cause others to take pictures with narrow DOF and stuck on that level? I won't. I get your point, the next time I will reply to thereply I don't like, like you did, not to the original photos. But do you also get my point?

Loga's gear list:Loga's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LogaNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow