Started Jan 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
Slynky
Senior MemberPosts: 2,431Gear list
Like?
Re: got a 2nd in a challenge!!!!
In reply to ConanFuji, Jan 6, 2013

ConanFuji wrote:

OldArrow wrote:

You enter someone's house or office, you behave as your host requires. Is this NORMAL?

...... Snip...

Another thing: I have moderated a few sites in my time, and the membership of those who offended the others ended right away. Nobody really needs cheaters, manipulators, flamers, trolls and general broadband dips.

I just wish this principle were applied here...

-- hide signature --

Fil

Fact 1- You entered dpreview.com's house.

Fact 2- You (with your extremist) thinking kept pushing for dpreview to end the membership of cheaters etc.

Fact 3 - Obviously dpreview doesn't agree with you on terminating the membership of the cheaters etc... (if they do, the so called cheaters' memberships would have been culled)

Fact 4 - You obviously didn't follow your own advise, because you can't accept dpreview's stance that they do not want to terminate the membership of cheaters. On the other hand you throw a tantrum, jump up and down pointing at your host (i.e dpreview.com), basically misbehaving and refusing to accept DPReview's decision not to terminate the cheaters memberships.

...which only brings two conclusions

Conclusion 1 - If you are a man of principle you should leave, as you can't see eye to eye with Dpreview on the cheaters membership issue.

Conclusion 2 - ...or you are a man without principles, still staying around here, running challenges even though you don't agree with your host' (ie dpreview) stance on cheaters memberships

Therefore, either show me you're a man of principles... Or shut up and quit rocking the boat.

LOL. With logic like that...

(oh, never mind...I'm laughing too hard to reply)

-- hide signature --

/A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to their country for an amount of "up to and including my life"./
(...from the generation that still uses capital letters and punctuation...)

Slynky's gear list:Slynky's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow