Started Jan 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
pocoloco
Regular MemberPosts: 481Gear list
Like?
Re: got a 2nd in a challenge!!!!
In reply to RaptorUK, Jan 6, 2013

RaptorUK wrote:

nikonFboy wrote:

i got 2nd place in the `aviation heroes memorial` today, and im well chuffed!!!!

Sorry to be a killjoy but your entry should have been DQed . . . if the Host had been awake it might have been . . why ?

"Provide a title and a short description, including the name of the place where the picture was taken."

what does your description say . . . " "

Having said that, if the Host had been awake and had DQed your Entry before voting started you could had re-entered this time with a description and been compliant with the rules.

I like your entry, but if I had voted I would have given it a 0.5 for not complying with the rules.

-- hide signature --

Take a look at my album . . . www.F1Album.com

If it should have been DQ'ed is entirely up to the host, some like Raptor a very very strict about rules and they might DQ you, other hosts who might value image quality over description-content probably won't DQ you... it really is up to the host, not so much as a rule perse.

pocoloco's gear list:pocoloco's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5 Sony RX100 Olympus Tough TG-2 Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow