Started Jan 6, 2013 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ntsour
Junior MemberPosts: 41
Like?
Sony NEX 6, 16-60, 55-210 + extras
Jan 6, 2013

Chasing kids is after all not a job for a mirrorless so I am putting for sale a slightly used Sony NEX 6 package. 2 months old, around 2000 photos. Original packaging, accesorries documentation and everything, receipt and of course stiill under warranty.

Comes with:- Sony NEX 6 body + SEL 1650 as part of the kit- SEL 55210 was bought at the same time but the store tookit from another kit so no original sony packaging. Firmware updated to support PDAF.- 8GB Class 10 Kingston- 20€ of apps installed: Bracket Pro, Time Lapse and Multi Frame NR apps bought and installed- The 1650 has a lens cap string attached. It is very useful but can be removed if you don't want - Zing accessory bag for cerrying with the 1650

As you can see in the photos like new. Just two cosmetic flaws that are shown in the photos (one and fou) on the 1650 lens, small paint scratches.
If you want photos in any other angle or detail please shoot me a message.
Price for all is 1000€.
I will give priority to local face to face transactions in Madrid. If you require shipping or have any other question shoot me a PM.
Nikos.
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: MAdrid, Spain

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow