Should I exchange the SX50 for something better in low light and action mode??????

Started Jan 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Felix John
Junior MemberPosts: 27
Like?
Re: Excellent compromise.
In reply to lkk324, Jan 6, 2013

Ok....that is all gibberish to me still haha....The bundle I got came with the 18-55mm IS and the 55-250 IS. What does that leave me to get and what would they be for in terms of the picture aspect? I don't understand the whole F....number thing yet

I need to get out a spiral notebook and write down notes!!!!!!

Lisa

Ditto here too kid. Gibberish. I used to build my own computers. I do my own 'set ups' on my guitars, etc., but for some reason, this camera thing isn't catching on, & I really, really, want it to. (though me & AUTO have become best friends)... So keep on asking, 'cause when I see you post something, it's the same things I'm wondering, & usually the same reaction. Huh?
This way the poor folks here aren't subjected to 2 of us asking kindergarden questions. I'm gonna move my desk next to yours so we can copy from each other... So how does the DSLR feel compared to the SX50? I've never even held one, & due to my lack of mobility, have not yet able to do so. Maybe next week I can go to the local Best Buy. Curious. Don't know why this photography thing just suddenly popped into my head one day, but I want to learn.
Felix
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow