Started Jan 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Slynky
Senior MemberPosts: 2,431Gear list
Like?
Re: Sandbaggers again?
In reply to RaptorUK, Jan 6, 2013

RaptorUK wrote:

CG33 wrote:

I don't think DPR is ignoring this issue. The participation on the challenges has been reduced to less than 50 percent during the last six months. If nothing is done to correct it, only sandbaggers and cheaters will remain.

How is allowing Cheats to continually enter and Host Challenges not indicative of doing nothing ? we were promised changes would be coming a year ago . . . the only change has been the removal of the FB and twitter links . . .

I see they have been spending more time enhancing the regular forums. Just noticed more enhancements on the News tab they have implemented for viewing images.

If anyone could suggest something that would reduce cheating and at the same time increase the hit count ten fold I'm sure DPReview would be all ears and would find the coding resource to implement it.

-- hide signature --

Take a look at my album . . . www.F1Album.

-- hide signature --

/A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to their country for an amount of "up to and including my life"./
(...from the generation that still uses capital letters and punctuation...)

Slynky's gear list:Slynky's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow