Started Jan 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CraigWestly
Contributing MemberPosts: 524
Like?
The biggest reason why there is so much violence in the US
Jan 6, 2013

The biggest reason the US suffers huge violence is that we are kind enough to allow practically ANYBODY into our country. We get the scum of the earth. Remember the Mariel boat refugees from Cuba? Mostly them unloading their criminals on us. And us stupid enough to accept them.

Many of the middle eastern immigrants are virulent anti-US muslims who will eventually turn on us. Just a matter of time. We help them all the way.

Then there's the Russian mob. They bring girls and Drano.

There are also the Mexicans. They will eventually obliterate the nation with sheer numbers. It's inevitable. A large number of them are in gangs and are responsible for a huge amount of violence. They will turn this country into the very thing they ran away from.

Japan is one of the few countries that has reasonable immigration laws. They don't have the crime problems we have and it's NOT gun laws. It's the people they choose to associate with. Bright bunch the Japanese.

So the very thing that people respect and desire about this country is what causes us so many problem.  I don't know if it's a conundrum or if it vexes me.  Both, I think.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Heh!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow