Started Jan 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MrScary
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,193Gear list
Like?
Adding Photos & Files to External Card on Samsung Tab 2 10.1
Jan 5, 2013

WARNING! WARNING! Do this at your own risk.

Before I tell you, you must make sure you read this thread at least a few times. Get it wrong and you could BRICK your TAB 2 10.1..

When I give you a sentence that says---- /sdcard/--Read it, look at it, read it. / that is the first cymbal,- DO NOT DELETE IT.. A Slash I think you call it. Correct me if I am wrong.

So when I say delete the letters / sdcard & this last slash/ delete them but not the first one.

so PLEASE, could some of you type the above out >>>(this one) /sdcard/ and delete only the sdcard/. So I know you got it correct. Before I go any further as I not very good in giving instructions on internet.

As far as I am aware of it only works on the "Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" don't know anything about the others....You will need "E S File Explorer" installed before you can go any further.

On my Tab I have the above progy " E S File Explorer" and a Folder called "My Files". You could do all this from inside ES File Explorer but I prefer to go to My Files after..

Open ES File Explorer and on the top bar on left side, mine says LOCAL---then a small blue thing and this /sdcard/ Delete ONLY this sdcard/...Please before you do that, pop in and show me how you done it. I will then go through the rest of it.

-- hide signature --
 MrScary's gear list:MrScary's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Epson Stylus Photo R3000
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow