Leica M9-P Black with 35mm Summicron, flash and 2 batteries.

Started Jan 5, 2013 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RKGoth
Senior MemberPosts: 1,092Gear list
Like?
Leica M9-P Black with 35mm Summicron, flash and 2 batteries.
Jan 5, 2013

Reluctantly putting feelers out, as it's been a tough year following injury and the plans to do lots of street/travel photography with the Leica fell by the wayside.

It's a black M9-P, has probably not hit 1000 actuations yet, one minor paint chip near the strap.

Lens is black 35mm Summicron F2

Spare genuine battery included.

Metz 54 MZ 4 on-camera flash with Leica module also included - this was a secondhand find.

Bought new in August 2011 and registered - I don't know if any warranty remaining is transferrable.

Everything aside from the flash has all packaging, paperwork and is essentially (paint chip mentioned aside) as new. I've used the camera with a Russian Industar more than I have the Summicron!

Looking for around £5000. If there's any interest, I'll sort out pictures and details. I'm open to offers, I've seen the figures on eBay; it cost around £7K new and below a certain level there's no point in my selling it.

If I could find anything else to compensate for the rubbish that 2012 shaped into, I'd be doing that!

-- hide signature --

GeekGoth, Writerhttp://www.geextreme.com/

RKGoth's gear list:RKGoth's gear list
Nikon Coolpix S8000 Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Sigma SD1 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-T1 +44 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: United Kingdom

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow