Started Jan 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gelbvieh
Regular MemberPosts: 166Gear list
Like?
How is your 650D set up?
Jan 5, 2013

Hi. I received a 650D for Christmas as an upgrade from my 450D.  Can I please ask those who having been using the 650D for some time how you have the various options set up for best performance.  I shoot in RAW and mainly wildlife and scurry racing (horses and carts) so my photography ranges from low light to middle of the day.  I mainly shoot in AV mode but sometimes switch to TV.  Most of the time I will be shooting with the 70-300mm L IS USM.  Also are there any hidden tricks to remember with the settings especially with the creative modes?  Finally does anyone know whether face recognition pickes up on animals as well as people?

Thanks Gellbvieh

Gelbvieh's gear list:Gelbvieh's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon EOS 650D Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM +1 more
Canon EOS 450D (EOS Rebel XSi / EOS Kiss X2) Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow