best lens review ever - and a pre-ode to the 60mm!!!

Started Jan 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
idiotekniQues
Senior MemberPosts: 1,235
Like?
best lens review ever - and a pre-ode to the 60mm!!!
Jan 5, 2013

Best Lens Review Ever

the link above is one of the best lens reviews i have ever seen - includes phrases like 'stupidly good image quality' 'sploogin all over' and 'you call this a challenge Great Jesse'

but i'm serious, it is a really great review and fun to listen to. need more reviews this engaging.

i have been wanting this lens since it was announced earlier last year, waiting and waiting for previews and reviews, and then they finally came - and they all affirmed it was, in fact, a 'stupidly' good lens.  to have finally ordered it today is a moment of joy.

now i can take it on my urban macro project the start of my Urban Macro Project

instead of borrowing my old 40D (with the rather excellent in its own right 100mm canon macro) to shoot urban macro - the OMD and the 60mm macro will have several advantages over a 40D (or 50d or 60d) and 100mm. such as:

IBIS (4+ stops of stabilization crucial when you need some DOF in 1:1 shooting!!!) WITH clean high ISO WITH 2x the DOF of an APS-C?

THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!!!!!!

-- hide signature --

www.simplyathos.com

Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 50D Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow