Started Jan 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
HX100V_SN-501251
Regular MemberPosts: 357Gear list
Like?
Re: 2.0 Update for the PMH Program
In reply to Stephen McDonald, Jan 5, 2013

Stephen McDonald wrote:

HX100V_SN-501251 wrote:

On a related note .... the recent PHM version 2.0.XXXX is the best so far, particularly that they reinstated the calendar view with thumbnails on the days with images! Further it handles the correct date/time and preserves the proper naming of the AVCHD files from the SONY cameras on import! Other import software, i.e. PICASA, does not handle AVCHD files well, generically naming and listing date/time info incorrectly upon import.

They also fixed the selection process on import so you can select several or a combination of images like MS explorer by using the CTRL and SHIFT keys and "checking" one of the images selected.

Unfortunately, there is no way to coerce the PHM software to use a "preferred" folder dating method; i.e. Y-M-D.

They still don't show you the photo numbers when you're in thumbnail view, which may make you do a couple of extra moves to put the right one on the processing board.

-- hide signature --

Steve McDonald
My Flickr Album
My Vimeo Video Album
My Places on Google Earth Click on My Places on Skydrive

Is this what you are looking for?  File name/photo #

HX100V_SN-501251's gear list:HX100V_SN-501251's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V Nikon D3200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow