Ink Republic CIS nightmare!

Started Dec 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
Robert Hoy
Senior MemberPosts: 1,572
Like?
Re: epson R3000 CIS reference
In reply to williamio, Jan 5, 2013

williamio wrote:

I have InkRepublic R38XX refillable carts, it's been working great. Very good company to deal with. It's my 9th refill inkset already since I use their solution. Support is great too. I think your problem is on either air locks (no clogs) or the bad carts. It's wise to try another set. I also noticed that their R3000 CIS looks neat and they place the ink bottles higher than R1800's, perhaps it's different CIS design.

http://www.inkrepublic.com/R3000.asp

I see in that video the R3000 is rather different.  The ink cartridges don't move during printing which then has the tubes going into the ink bottles not moving either taking a lot of points of problem out of the equation.  And yes those bottles are very high.  But with the R1800 they say to keep the ink on the same table as the printer. If I raise the ink bottles it could flood my printer.

You may need to find the sweet spot yourself for your 1800 printer. Good luck.

Yes and I won't have a lot of patience trying to get it to make a plain, regular print before I throw their system in the trash and buy Epson ink tanks again.  I very much did not like how they've modified their R1800 ink system over the years all without changing their instructions to reflect said changes.  Disrespectful.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow