Should I exchange the SX50 for something better in low light and action mode??????

Started Jan 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Felix John
Junior MemberPosts: 27
Like?
Re: Should I exchange the SX50 for something better in low light and action mode??????
In reply to lkk324, Jan 4, 2013

lkk324 wrote:

SO can you not get any movement pics when its in dim light? So why is it that my kodak does just fine with dimly lit action shots? I was doing a back and forth test with both yesterday. I know I cant have it all but I want it Haha

Lisa, you just answered your own question. Keep ‘em both. You already have them. I don’t think you’ll be chucking the Kodak.... Besides, at this pace, by the time you decide, the Canon will be out of warranty.
Just like folks that use DSLR’s, & change lens for different situations, you’ll just have to swap cameras Lot easier/quicker... Just get a larger camera bag. Or if some females I’ve known, simply empty some of the living room furniture stashed in your purse during the last ‘spring cleaning’... Then instead of expending all this time/energy on a decision, you can spend it learning the SX50. (so I can learn also as long as you keep asking questions)
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=canon+led+video+light&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=7516488157&hvpos=1t3&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1655701151806091661&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&ref=pd_sl_8rxztobozq_bIf it’s light you need for filming, you could try one of these:
Meanwhile, I love coming to this thread, as much of what is said, sounds like gibberish to me also. But I’m becoming more familiar with the terms, & what people are saying. Just hope there isn’t a surprise pop quiz later on. Can I copy from you?
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow