Started Jan 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
Hen3ry
Forum ProPosts: 10,968Gear list
Like?
Re: But then I'm invisible!
In reply to dcassat, Jan 4, 2013

dcassat wrote:

Thanks for the awesome pic, great that you got to see 'the antique"

I think the camera isn't really flashy and therefore it would be easy to miss, that's one.

I think the camera WAY smaller than an SLR and could be mistaken for a P & S from a distance, that's two.

I think that only the coolest people own them and there aren't many of us around, that's three!

Finally, we aren't found in crowds where other's might see this great piece of technology, rather we're out taking pictures in the wild....

Ha, ha! Good one. But I got a bit concerned when you confused a well cared for vineyard with "the wild". Okay, maybe after a generous sampling of the product … LOL

Nioce pic -- i love trying to catch mist betwixt and between like that. I say "trying" because since taking a truly memorable shot like that while descending the Kassam Pass on the Highlands Highway in Papua New Guinea in 1970, I haven’t succeeded! 

Cheers, geoff

Hen3ry's gear list:Hen3ry's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow