Started Jan 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Picouso
Contributing MemberPosts: 557Gear list
Like?
PANASONIC FZ 150: Summer memories.
Jan 4, 2013

Hi, I´ve been following this forum for quite a long time and I learned a lot from all your photographs and comments. As I new year´s resolution I wanted to start posting and sharing myself.

I´ve been the proud owner of a Panasonic FZ150 since June and I couldn´t be happier.  It helped a great deal on my decision the wonderful videos of Graham Houghton, which I watched with great interest and some articles I read like “The Panasonic DMC-FZ150 . A cure for DSLR envy?”

I grew tired of DSLRs: so much weight. I know I´m losing IQ, but I´m gaining comfort and with some PP the results are very satisfactory.

This bunch of photographs were taken straight from my garden on the first day I received my camera, as you can see they all smell of summer, something really appreciated on these winter days.

They were all shot in RAW except for the lavanda (JPEG with polarizer filter) and slightly PP with Silkypix. I am particularly fond of the last one of the series. I hope you like them.

Picouso's gear list:Picouso's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow