Does Trigmaster Plus 2 works with A55V and HVL-F43 combo?

Started Jan 4, 2013 | Questions thread
Mihai Muntean
Forum MemberPosts: 59Gear list
Like?
Re: Does Trigmaster Plus 2 works with A55V and HVL-F43 combo?
In reply to Gonzalo Blasco, Jan 4, 2013

Hi,

I have the Trigmaster plus 2 and I have been using it with my A65 as well as my A850. VERY IMPORTANT : even if it says SONY mount only the transmitter is the sony mount the reciever is a standard mount so you will need to buy :

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/765449-REG/Vello_HSA_CCS_Hot_Shoe_Adapter_to.html

I bought two of these units to fit on my SIGMA EF-530 DG ST TTL, they DO NOT work on these flashes.

So I kind of bought the adapters for nothing. It does however, help me fit them on tripods for wireless triggering

The Aputure trigmaster works great on my studio strobes through sync cables. I bough two kits( in order to get two recievers) and I can even trigger one camera with the other by using the two transmitters.

So, if you intend to use them through sync cables with studio flash heads , the aputre works great, as far as flash guns I am not sure as I have only tried them on the two SIGMAS but I am pretty sure they'll work on the sony's as the SIGMAS are far from the best out there.

Cheers,

Mihai

Mihai Muntean's gear list:Mihai Muntean's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow