Olympus MySets, do you use them?

Started Jan 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
richarddd
Senior MemberPosts: 2,510Gear list
Like?
Re: Oh, and Bracketing!
In reply to dcassat, Jan 4, 2013

dcassat wrote:

I didn't see anything about this in the list of respondents, apologies if this is a repeat answer but I use MYSETs for bracketing, assigned to Fn1.

I have my landscape MYSET, then I have the same settings with a 5 shot bracket on high speed continuous assigned to another MYSET which is assigned to fn1.

I set my camera to aperture mode, hold down fn1, adjust exposure and fstop and then hold down the shutter... voila! I then use the five shots to create blended exposures with Enfuse, a Lightroom plugin.

It works and works well. Many have complained about MYSET and lack of bracketing features.

I just use my camera to take pictures (although it required a little thought and setup first :))

Don't you have to continue to hold down the button throughout the process? Keeping the button depressed while making adjustments and especially while pressing the shutter does not seem ideal, especially for those shooting on a tripod who don't want to touch the camera while it's capturing images.

richarddd's gear list:richarddd's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow