Started Jan 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PdL59
Junior MemberPosts: 47Gear list
Like?
Help: Workflow using Aperture on two computer
Jan 4, 2013

I have an iMac 27" and an MacBook Air 13" both with Aperture 3 installed. The prefered place to work with my photos is of course on the iMac with the large screen and easy way to have external harddrives connected. On the other hand, when I travel I can bring my MBA and I than often start examining my new photos. This means that I usually start making a project in my MBA. I have not yet found a good way to transfer aproject started on my MBA to the iMac, so I usually either kepp the project on the MBA (not a good idea, but sometimes happens since I am lazy) or restart a completely new project on the iMac (not getting any benefits from the work I have made on the MBA).

Can somebody give me advice how to transfer projects between the two computers. Or even better, is there a easy way to synchronize two working Libraries on two computers where one is sometimes not connected to my home network?

PdL59's gear list:PdL59's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS +10 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow