Started Jan 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
MrPhotoBob
Senior MemberPosts: 2,616
Like?
Re: Lightroom 4, where to start
In reply to jvanmil, Jan 4, 2013

`+jvanmil wrote:

Hey All,

I just got myself Lightroom 4 because i would like to be able to get something more out of my pictures. But right now i dont have a clue where to start, and i am just pressing buttons without knowing what it does.

What workflow do you have in lightroom 4 and are there good tutorials available?

-- hide signature --

Jan
'In Wildness is the Preservation of the World'
Panasonic G2, 14-42, 45-200 & Canon S95

I had Lightroom for quite a while, going back to lightroom 2 trying to learn it, I do not get into reading books that is not the way that I learn best. When I purchased Lightroom 4, I found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGREWqMSUJ0 and it really got me started on using it. I watched the video over and over but it got me up and running to where I was very comfortable using the software. I found more videos on YouTube and then I discovered AdobeTV which also has videos on learning how to use Lightroom 4. I also purchased some time with Kelby Training when it was on sale and that was also a plus for me.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow