Nikon FF Mirrorless for 2013 ? I think so :)

Started Jan 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
Clayton1985
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,865
Like?
Re: Nikon FF Mirrorless for 2013 ? I think so :)
In reply to ScottRH, Jan 4, 2013

ScottRH wrote:

Hawaii-geek wrote:

Curious, who thinks Nikon will have a FF Mirror-less for 2013 ? I think so.

Well, at least I hope so.

Nikon 1 sales strength is a surprise to me, so hopefully this will help Nikon to push onto a PRO FF Mirror-less.

My hopeful features:

1) FF 24mp

2) 6fps at least , In Body VR that would be a surprise!

3) in body EVF past 100% , 120% so you can see outside the frame. A good Zoom in 100% manual focus.

4) Sealed , build like the D800, two SD is ok to keep size down. USB3 (match up with D800)

5) Fast AF , and CAF ... with EVF hopefully fast face recognition and exposure priority for group shots. needs to be next gen from V1 or even the next upgrade V1 model.

6) * CLS trigger , on board Flash ... hopefully RADIO. body alone MUST trigger CLS flashes.

7) WiFi built in (P&S have it) ... easy way to FB , Twitter, web site upload Flicker, Smugmug,

8) because I am thinking this body would be great for a Second body Wide lens. Right out with the first shipment , Ship a "made for Mirror-less" 20mm f2.8 , or 30mm f1.4 that shows how small a Mirror-less fast wide lens can be on FF.

Somebody at Nikon "must" have noticed what camera was voted "Camera of the Year" on DPR?

imho, a hold up for Nikon on this would be the AF.

Just my 2013 thoughts, Happy New Year !

HG

-- hide signature --

http://tourist-of-light.blogspot.com/
Please feel free to criticize, make suggestions, and edit any of my photos & re-post, to help show me 'the way'. * I am trying to Elevate the Level of my 'Snap Shots'

I hope they do not, and rather see them stabilize the last two FX bodies they released.

If Nikon continues to fall behind in the mirrorless market then dust, oil, and AF issues will be the least of their worries IMO.  It doesn't really matter if you don't think you will ever buy a mirrorless camera, it will still impact the DSLR side if a substantial percentage of FF cameras and lenses are being sold by other companies that are leading the way in the mirrorless market.   I'd be surprised if Nikon doesn't see this but how they decide to address it is a different story.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow