Nikon 24-70 2.8 Best Lens in the World?

Started Dec 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
xtm
xtm
Regular MemberPosts: 451Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon 24-70 2.8 Best Lens in the World?
In reply to CeleryBeats, Jan 4, 2013

hehehe I can emphatize with you and I know the feeling. My very first "pro" lens was the Nikon 17-55 2.8, and I was stoked with it for a few months. As years passed by, I found myself wanting and wanting more pro glasses.. I've owned 28-70, 24-70, 70-200 VRII, 300/4 and I felt joy with each one of these lenses. Then finally, I've gone into the deep end of this addiction and bought a 200 F2. Well, let me state that there is "wow sharp", and then there's "HOLY S**T SHARP". The 200 F2 is the Holy S**t sharp" . I've only had the lens for a few weeks now and I just can't stop taking photos with it. The build... the speed...the bokeh...the sharpness, it is the ultimate treat. I don't make a single penny on my photos but I don't really care. The photos that I get with the 200 F2 is already worth the price of admission alone!

xtm's gear list:xtm's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon D600 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200mm f/2G ED-IF VR +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow