Started Jan 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Desert Cruiser
Regular MemberPosts: 358Gear list
Like?
Re: A couple of thoughts...
In reply to Stephen Ingraham, Jan 3, 2013

Stephen Ingraham wrote:

Desert Cruiser wrote:

Stephen: I have a couple of questions for you, and maybe some help? What do you plan to do with this once it's finished? There are too many places where the text is too close to the photos and one place where the photos overlap, for this kind of presentation they really shouldn't. Also a white background with black text would be best, easier to read. There are too many grammar and spelling errors to comment on them, you really need to go over it again, or have an editor do that. Also you do realize that in a 6 month period or less this will be obsolete as a new version will come out. What is the purpose behind this document? A PDF document should not be used for something like this, it should be a web page for a much faster load time.

Now don't get me wrong we're always looking for people to write articles for us, these questions are just something I think you should address yourself.

Hope this is helpful,

Don....

-- hide signature --

http://www.in-the-desert.com/
"A picture is worth a thousand words"
"Some pictures leave you speechless"

i tired the white background with the the black borders you suggested and I like it. Thanks for the tip.

You're certainly welcome Stephen, glad you could help, and if we can in the future -- don't hesitate to ask. You seem to be on the right track and so far it looks very informative. I did notice you were helping the lady in the other post, Kudos. Have a great year.

Don...

-- hide signature --

http://www.in-the-desert.com/
"A picture is worth a thousand words"
"Some pictures leave you speechless"

Desert Cruiser's gear list:Desert Cruiser's gear list
Canon EOS M Sony SLT-A58 Pentax K-500
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow