Help me learn! FZ200

Started Jan 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
QuirkySue
Junior MemberPosts: 26
Like?
Re: Help me learn! FZ200
In reply to Kevin Coppalotti, Jan 3, 2013

Kevin Coppalotti wrote:

How are you processing you pics at the moment? If you are starting from scratch and having to learn PP then its a steep curve. If you shoot in the Raw + jpeg setting you have flexibility to do either.

If you are a sports action shooter then you'll need the 5.5 frames per second continuous focus which means shoot in jpeg only.

Under exposure with a pin head sensor also carries risks- noise can jump up and bite hard if the exposure is incorrect, - auto exposure bracketing can save the day and provide additional PP options if needed.

-- hide signature --

I've never shot raw before so that part is new. I was using a fz18 before it broke and have an old version of paint shop or have used online editors for basic pp fixes or special one click effects filters. Now I have a much better camera and a much faster computer so I want to go in a new direction.  Underexposure is clearly not the way to go though so that narrows it down. Thanks for your input.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow