The resolution of the fujifilm xe1 question

Started Jan 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
nixda
Senior MemberPosts: 1,876Gear list
Like?
Re: The resolution of the fujifilm xe1 question
In reply to Trudy33, Jan 3, 2013

Trudy33 wrote:

i have seen those xpro1 photos in the Burning Man blog and they are gorgeous and really hard to believe they were taken with an xpro1 and not a full frame camera. I know he is a great photographer but i mean like wow how breathtaking is the quality.

These images are heavily processed. You won't get that look out-of-camera. It Is also not recognizable that these images were taken with an X-Pro1. I haven't seen the originals, so it's impossible to tell if an FF or APS-C or whatever camera was used. They could have been taken with a myriad of cameras. The author is obviously an excellent photographer, but he also has honed his post-processing in Photoshop, or whatever software he uses.

The best way for YOU to decide what camera to get is to test them YOURSELF side by side, with the same subjects, go through YOUR usual workflow, print the images and check for YOURSELF.

nixda's gear list:nixda's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow