The resolution of the fujifilm xe1 question

Started Jan 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
BillyInya
Senior MemberPosts: 1,294Gear list
Like?
Re: The resolution of the fujifilm xe1 question
In reply to Trudy33, Jan 3, 2013

I assume you mean this: Burning Man with X-Pro1

Yes, those images are stunning but keep in mind the x-Pro1 was used by an exceptionally talented and capable professional photographer. I would not be expecting anywhere near those results myself if I went there with an X-Pro1, but then again maybe I could get close 

Your head is going to hurt if you start getting bogged down by trying to cross-examine every single minute detail in comparisons. And lets be honest, all the most recent mirrorless cams are fantastic, no single cam can own the "perfect" tag because this can only be determined by you the user. They all have their little positives and negatives and those differences are now getting narrower.

If you haven't already done so why not pop in to your nearest camera store and have a feel of the X-E1 and the Sony. Always nice to handle things in real life.

I personally like the X-Pro1 and in particular the X-E1 and feel Fujifilm have advanced ahead of the competition with the X-Trans sensor.

And to answer your question, yes, the X-E1 has exactly the same newly designed sensor as the X-Pro1.

Good luck

Cheers

BillyInya's gear list:BillyInya's gear list
Nikon D7000 Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow