OM-D vs. NEX-6

Started Jan 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
photobeans
Regular MemberPosts: 165Gear list
Like?
you need to get the 45mm f1.8
In reply to Corhof, Jan 3, 2013

The 25mm f1.4 is a fantastic general lens and I have that lens, but for pictures of your kids and family the 45mm f1.8 is on another level. The bokeh, sharpness, distortionless, and subject isolation is better than the 25mm f1.4 and you will get some breathtaking portrait shots from it.

Corhof wrote:

Me: A 31 year old photo enthusiast. I jumped on board the MFT train back in 2009. I owned a Lumix GF-1 (and briefly a GF-3) prior to this new camera. I started looking for a new camera because I grew tired of relying on flash photography when taking indoor photos of my daughter because all the no-flash pics were blurry despite maximizing aperture on the 14-42 kit lens. I know how to use all the PASM modes and understand the basics of exposure and composition. Basically, I read Understanding Exposure and spent a few years playing around with settings until I was comfortable. I'm by no means a photography fanatic or professional. I'm just a family guy who likes to get good pics of my family and nature.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow