Started Jan 2, 2013 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Peter Patricelli
Regular MemberPosts: 315
Like?
Epson 3880. New in Box
Jan 2, 2013

Unopened brand new Epson Pro 3880.  $775 plus you pay the shipping from Eugene, OR.  You can pay Paypal or, if by check, must clear before I ship.

If you go back through my posts on "Printers" forum, when I tried my first cartridge of generic inks in my current 3880 the ink leaked.  I was getting an error message and couldn't open the ink cover, was panicked and afraid I had seriously wounded my 3880, found a good deal on eBay and ordered this one.  While waiting for it to arrive I learned how to open the ink cover door mechanically, cleaned up the spilt ink, inserted a new cartridge and the original 3880 has been running and printing ever since.

I have considered keeping this one unopened BUT...the ink, which accounts for almost 4/5's of the value of the printer selling price (at THIS price) have a limited life span.  If my old printer lasted another 2 years and I then opened this one, I would need to buy a whole new set of inks.

then.....I considered just opening this box and using up the OEM inks....but I just don't do THAT much printing to get to them before they start getting old....and use them up before they ARE old.

So....makes more sense to sell this one and, if/when ever necessary, re-buy a new one.

Contact me.  We can work it out.

peterpatricelli@comcast.net

Peter Patricelli MD

www.flyfishingfotography.com

-- hide signature --

Peter Patricelli www.flyfishingfotography.com

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Eugene, OR, United States

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow