Best selling mirrorless cameras in Japan for 2012

Started Dec 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
itsanewdawn
Junior MemberPosts: 49Gear list
Like?
Re: Thank You for your sincere apologies
In reply to YouDidntDidYou, Jan 2, 2013

YouDidntDidYou wrote:

I'm absolutely sure it was Thom Hogan who posted on 43 rumors.
I don't hate Nikon because they are doing lots of favours for micro four thirds.
By the way I have a photographer from Baltimore that provides images for me and yes he shoots with 2 Nikons

-- hide signature --

living life to the Four Thirds!
http://www.YouDidntDidYou.com/blog

Well lord knows you sure do need someone to provide images for you. You posted a lie, you posted a link proving you lied as well as proving you are a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

According to CIPA the best source of data we have ,only 42% of new interchangeable cameras shipped in Japan last year were mirrorless, and that includes all mirrorless so assuming that mFT was responsible for 50.2 % [ Olympus 28.8 + Panasonic 21.4% ].That makes an overall interchangeable camera market share for Olympus of 12.09%  and Panasonic of 8.9% bearing in mind this is in Japan the most successful market by far for mFT. Here in the USA mFT hardly registers, not one mFT camera in the top 150 selling digital cameras of all types. I reckon mFT here will be lucky if it hits 5% of the total market

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_hi_3?rh=n%3A172282%2Cn%3A!493964%2Cn%3A502394%2Cn%3A281052&ie=UTF8&qid=1357157866

Before you start your BS Amazon is the largest online electronics retailer in the world, with sales in the multiple millions so a very reasonable resource for rough data. I don’t give a damn what cameras are selling as long as mFT survives it’s not the best image quality; it does not have anywhere near enough quality lenses and accessories, yet!. It is the best for me unlike you I have enough sense to understand that not everyone wants small, some want very best C-AF, some want high resolution, some want shallow DOF , some want the very best image quality . I understand and accept this for me mFT is good enough, good enough cameras, good enough lenses and certainly good enough image quality for me.

You attack the 1 system constantly, fact is it has made money for Nikon, a trick Olympus and Panasonic could learn from.

-- hide signature --

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.

itsanewdawn's gear list:itsanewdawn's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Olympus PEN E-P3 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow