Started Jan 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
brumma
New MemberPosts: 19Gear list
Like?
Beginner's first shots
Jan 2, 2013

Hello all! I got the NEX-6 just before Christmas and am just learning my way around the camera and photography in general.  Here are a few pictures I snapped while on vacation in Albuquerque last month.  I was just playing around with the different programs and shot the first one in Manual mode, while the chapel was shot with Auto.  I did some minor processing in Lightroom: the bulbs were shot in RAW and have a slight boost to saturation and luminance of the yellows and oranges, along with lens correction for the 16-50mm lens; the chapel was shot in JPG and has auto tone applied.  Feel free to comment--any tips are greatly appreciated.  Please be gentle.  

brumma's gear list:brumma's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ +1 more
Sony Alpha NEX-6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow