Forum MemberPosts: 76
Like?
Re: Sandbaggers again?
In reply to Joe Pineapples, Jan 2, 2013

Joe Pineapples wrote:

RaptorUK wrote:

El Crapio wrote:

Joe Pineapples wrote:

Whatever its merits, this photograph was one of the more interesting images entered in the "Bedrooms" challenge (here's the link). It is a photograph of a bedroom: about the only requirement; but it attracted two 0.5 votes! I can only guess that sandbaggers were at work again. Several other good entries also attracted a 0.5, which I find hard to understand. Really these challenges are getting a bit tiresome...

Joe

Technically it's not a very good photo... it's a 2 sec exposure handheld and looks blurry,

Anyway, there is sandbagging in most challenges these days.

Yep, I agree, I would have given it a 0.5 or maybe a 1.0 . . . at least it complies with the rules and has both a title and description.

0.5 - "Poor image that doesn't fit theme or rules" - http://www.dpreview.com/learn/?/Help/ChallengesHelp_01.htm. I guess in that case you would have been wrong.

Joe

It's just that a poor image with one .5 vote, is not the most blatant case of sandbagging. There are quality photos that receive lots of these in almost every challenge.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow